Position title: Quality Associate
Job Classification: Full-time
Reports to: Quality Manager
Hours of Work: 50+
A Quality Associate is responsible for Inspection and Verification of both product and process on the Manufacturing Floor.
· Assist in the Maintenance and Monitoring the proper measurement tools and gauges that verify product conformity.
· Participate in the verification and measurement analysis of new product launches including prototypes.
· Monitor product conformity with In-process Line Checks of the production floor.
· Assist in determining Root Cause Using Analysis of all Internal and External Quality Issues.
· Verify that Corrective Actions are and being utilized correctly on the production floor.
· Participate in team meetings relative to continuous improvement undertakings.
· Monitor document control of production floor forms and instructions.
· Perform thorough final audits of finished goods in an efficient manner.
· Perform thorough first piece inspection of production runs in an efficient manner.
· Assist in the proper training of manufacturing and support personnel.
· Disposition and Monitor Scrap at the workstation level.
· Identify and contain any non-conforming material produced or found on the production floor.
· Show ongoing Commitment of company policies and procedures.
· 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing quality
· Knowledge of calibration and ability to read blue prints
· Excellent Root Cause and problem solving skills
· Previous experience using lean tools to drive improvement.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability.
· Ability to work with teams and decision-making processes in a team environment.
· Highly motivated, results oriented, driven.
· Proficiency with precision measuring tools
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Some college or technical courses preferred.
· Understanding of ISO/TS 16949
Peak Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer. These laws prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as an individual with a disability or protected veteran.